Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Hire Me ....... Please!

Cali: "Man, reality TV reached a new low last night. I mean, admittedly I've been pretty picky about trying to get a job, and I probably could have tried harder to get one, but there have been many jobs I was perfectly qualified for, yet didn't get. To watch a bunch of jerks being given a job and then trying to fired on their first day to win $25,000 makes me pretty sick. There must be a hell of a lot of people out there who need jobs much more than I do - how the hell must they feel if they watch this crap?"
Fox: "Hopefully 'Fire me - please.' will bomb in the ratings and the m*therf*cker who came up with the idea, the asshole who produced it and that total dickhead of a presenter will all get their sorry asses FIRED. That would be sweet justice indeed, my friend. Though primetime redeemed itself a little with the Brad Pitt interview on ABC afterwards. I mean, Diane Sawyer was her usual sugary self, but Pitt really came across as a cool guy - someone who really means what he says about issues and cares enough to follow through on it."
Cali: "Yeah, he's a good guy - you know he did a guest appearance here before you joined us."
Fox: "Get outta here - really? Did he say any more about Angelina than he did to Diane?"
Cali: "Wouldn't stop talking about her. He was saying that during the filming of the movie they used to ......"
Angelina: "Hello boys."
Cali: "Oh shit, ummm, I mean hello Ms. Jolie, how are you? What brings you here?"
Angelina: "Brad sent me, said you were looking for someone to comment-whore for you."
Cali: "I thought he was sending Clooney - I mean, not that we'd rather have Clooney here ...."
Fox: "We were just talking about the great job that you and Brad were doing helping out in Africa and all that."
Angelina: "Thanks boys, now you'll stick to that topic, right?"
Foxycali: "Yes Ms. Jolie!"
Angelina: "Good. Now I have to get going, we're shooting a remake of Fox Force Five and I'm playing Raven. I'll see you later boys."
Foxycali: "Okay Ms. Jolie - may we call you Angelina? No, okay - that's fine, can't wait for the movie - who's playing Lark?"
Angelina: "Can't tell you boys, watch the original and maybe you'll get a clue."

5 comments:

Kat said...

boric acid for a stye?..but don't get any in your eye? Then B&L puts it in an eyewash? This is just too much! It does seem to be working for BB's eye gucks, though....

THanks for sharing your wife's stye story with me!

I'll have to check out that new show....sounds like a car wreck that you just can't help but stare at.

Jenn said...

ummm when you blog like this, is this an example of "fan fic"? just courious.

NYPinTA said...

I hate 'reality' TV. Except maybe Mythbusters. I love that show.

Angelina Jolie is pretty, and I hate her the appropriate amount. Her name is way cool though!

Fan fic? No. Fantasy? Yeppers. :P

Jenn said...

thanks for the clarification

SuperP. said...

I watch Desperate Housewives and Trailer Park boys. So.. I'm a little outta the loop.